DOG SHOE CLEATS
Cleats or studs are protrusions on the sole of a shoe, or on an external attachment to a shoe, which provide additional traction on a soft or slippery surface.
For use on all NEO-PAWS™ shoe styles, the NEO-PAWS™ Snow / Ice Cleats increase traction and help prevent slips and falls on snow and ice, thus reducing the risk of possible pulled muscles, fractures and hip problems.
The cleats provide confidence and safety to all dogs during winter walks, hikes and runs. With a snug contoured fit, shoe and cleat become one.
Sold in pairs. Shoes sold separately .
– Lightweight. 1 oz/pair.
– TPR rubber with a cold resistance of -40ºC.
– Carbide tungsten studs for best grip on ice and snow.
– Easy application and removal.
– Recyclable. Harmless to the environment.
– Black color and sold in pairs.
– Fits shoe sizes M+ to XXL.