Sizes M-, XL+, XXL Available in black only. FOR WINTER / WATER ONLY. Not to be used in hot weather!
REASON FOR SALE: ORIGINAL STYLE WITHOUT EXTRA REINFORCEMENT AT THE HEEL & EXTRA TOE CAPS.
Ideal to use for any winter or water sport or simply walking (in the rain or snow) with your Best Friend ! Also ideal to protect paws from dragging.
This is an injected moulding process which resembles that of a running shoe. The rubber is formed and molded to cover the entire paw area of the shoe and rise around the seams. This process has been developed for your dog’s ultimate protection! Maximum durability and waterproofing. Ideal for rain and winter use as well as for orthopaedic use to protect dog’s paws from dragging. If added quality, strength and performance is desired, our high-performance shoes are for your dog (and you too). Your dog does not have to be an athlete to wear the high-performance. They are more durable resulting in a longer life span. Black only.
Size M- : This size is applicable to these dog breeds: Smaller Wheaton, Basenji, Beagle, Bedlington Terrier, large Border Terrier, Keeshon, anything bigger than small and smaller than medium.
Size XL+ and XXL ; This size shoes fits the following breeds:‘ Newfoundland, St Bernard, Great Dane, Great Pyrenese and any other breed or mix that are Giant.
Each shoe design has its particular functions. So read the titles to lead you to what you need. Every style is explained thoroughly and if you have any questions please call us at 1-888-364-7463. Thank you 🙂
NEWSFLASH: Neo-Paws™ International, are the designers and manufactures of all the dog shoes shown on this site and its broad range of canine safety gear. Our customers have deemed our shoes “the world’s best” and our shoes have become the product of choice for many search and rescue teams including C.E.R.T. (the California Hope Emergency Crisis Response Teams), as well as Guide Dogs for the Blind, Germany’s Deutschland Polizeibeamter, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Texas Border Patrol, US Border Patrol units, and many others. We keep improving upon the product in order to provide our customers with the best ! We are grateful and proud to be of service to many ! Remember that: AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE ! And believe us OUR SHOES STAY ON !
For the warmer months or indoor use, please use the Summer Indoor & Outdoor Shoes.
How To Measure
Please only use our Neo-Paws measuring systems: either the printout or our Neo-Paws app since tracing the dog’s paws or using other company’s shoes or charts do not work:
- Print out one or both of the paw size charts here below
- Measure the diagrams to make sure they printed out as the size stated
- Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance, (not spread out) on the diagram that you think matches.
- The paw should fill the entire black line diagram and the trimmed nails should go outside the front line
- IMPORTANT: Since your dog’s rear paws may be smaller; so please measure them as well.
- Don’t have a printer? No problem, simply download our free Neo-Paws app on your smartphone or tablet and please follow the instructions or if you are already on your device, simply click on either of these two images that best suits you and they’ll take you right to it!
If you are still not sure, please feel free to call or email us and we would be happy to help you figure it out !