NOW AVAILABLE IN FOUR BRILLIANT COLOURS !!!
WHY REGULAR PERFORMANCE?: A less expensive alternative to the High-Performance Shoes. The upper is a water-resistant neoprene and the sole is made of an injection-molded rubber for added strength. Although the sole does differ and offers less rubber over and above the seams than the High-Performance shoe, the Regular shoes are also extremely durable, built with toe caps and reinforced heels. Ideal for swimming and to protect pool liners, or simply for walking and running, in rain or snow, with your Best Friend and comfort the dog that suffers from hip dysplasia and dragging paws. These shoes are not for indoor use.
Used and recommended by veterinarians.
Please note that we DO NOT have the following inventory this year:
XS+ Red, M+ Blue, Red, L Green
NB: They are NOT to be used INDOORS or in the HEAT. For the warmer months or indoor use, please use our Summer Indoor & Outdoor Shoes
NEWSFLASH: Neo-Paws™ International, are the designers and manufactures of all the dog shoes shown on this site and its broad range of canine safety gear. Our customers have deemed our shoes “the world’s best” and our shoes have become the product of choice for many search and rescue teams including C.E.R.T. (the California Hope Emergency Crisis Response Teams), as well as Guide Dogs for the Blind, Germany’s Deutschland Polizeibeamter, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Texas Border Patrol, US Border Patrol units, and many others. We keep improving upon the product in order to provide our customers with the best ! We are grateful and proud to be of service to many ! Remember that: AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE ! And believe us OUR SHOES STAY ON ! !
From one of our customers: ‘The boots have passed the Run after the ball like a mad fool test and the Run in the woods and the snow test with flying colours. With the gators over the boot, they stayed snuggly in place and let in no snow. The fit is excellent. There was a bit of a struggle to put them on; this poodle is not very stoic. They function as advertised. He was still enjoying his walk in the woods two hours later’. Michel R
How To Measure
Please only use our Neo-Paws measuring systems: either the printout or our Neo-Paws app since tracing the dog’s paws or using other company’s shoes or charts do not work:
- Print out one or both of the paw size charts here below
- Measure the diagrams to make sure they printed out as the size stated
- Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance, (not spread out) on the diagram that you think matches.
- The paw should fill the entire black line diagram and the trimmed nails should go outside the front line
- IMPORTANT: Since your dog’s rear paws may be smaller; so please measure them as well.
- Don’t have a printer? No problem, simply download our free Neo-Paws app on your smartphone or tablet and please follow the instructions or if you are already on your device, simply click on either of these two images that best suits you and they’ll take you right to it!
There are no reviews yet.