For all those who think that Yoga position 27 is not do-able for you, we now introduce EZ-Paws™ !
This revolutionary rubberized sock is easy to put on and no bending is required hahahaha!
The dog can be placed on your lap or simply sit beside him/her!
Made of a cotton/spandex/elastin sock dipped in rubber, for those wet and rainy or even dry cold days,
the waterproof sock is ideal for added paw protection as well as awesome protection against allergens on grass or in any environment.
They are also perfect to use indoors to prevent slipping on hardwood, ceramic or tile surfaces.
From one of our customers, Cheryl K : ‘Hi Ronnie, these booties are perfect for helping our 73lb Dane/lab mix keep her footing on our bare wood floors. She’s 13years old, and used to be such an athlete. But she was walking so tentatively across the floor because she often slipped and fell down hard. With her EZ Paws, she’s regained walking confidence in one day, but still gets tired easily. The old girl deserves her rest.’
*Protect paws against allergens.
* Cotton/spandex/elastin material dipped in rubber
* Waterproof socks protect from cold, rain, snow and dirt but really are not designed to using extreme
* Prevent slipping on ceramic, hardwood and tile floors.
* Available in 6 sizes and 4 fashion styles
* EZ on and off !
* Hand wash only – no dryer
Each package comes equipped with 4 socks and 4 extra Velcro straps for added stay-on protection
The size of the socks corresponds to the following size of the shoes so please use the same measuring tools provided as for the shoes below:
Size 1 = XXXS
Size 2 = XXS / XS
Size 3 = S / S+
Size 4 = M- / M
Size 5 = M+
Size 6 = L / L+
How To Measure
Please only use our Neo-Paws measuring systems: either the printout or our Neo-Paws app since tracing the dog’s paws or using other company’s shoes or charts do not work:
- Print out one or both of the paw size charts here below
- Measure the diagrams to make sure they printed out as the size stated
- Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance, (not spread out) on the diagram that you think matches.
- The paw should fill the entire black line diagram and the trimmed nails should go outside the front line
- IMPORTANT: Since your dog’s rear paws may be smaller; so please measure them as well.
- Don’t have a printer? No problem, simply download our free Neo-Paws app on your smartphone or tablet and please follow the instructions or if you are already on your device, simply click on either of these two images that best suits you and they’ll take you right to it!
If you are still not sure, please feel free to call or email us and we would be happy to help you figure it out !