Why Choose the Neo-Paws™ Shoes?
>> Dog Shoe Summary
Which shoes should I buy for my dog’s needs? Please click here first.
REASON FOR SALE :The original Summer Shoes do not have the extra re-inforcement that our newer shoes have where the sole meets the mesh upper nor does it have the new toe caps. The sole is equal in strength and the quality is still unbeatable by any other shoe !!!!
WHY SUMMER SHOES? Ideal also for INDOOR use to protect floors and furniture from the dog’s nails and to prevent the dog from slipping on tile, ceramic and hardwood surfaces. The shoes will also prevent your dog from over-licking or gnawing its paws, as well as save pool liners and car/boat seats from rips and tears. Used and recommended by veterinarians.
Available in blue and only in these sizes: S, S+, M-, XL, XL+, XXL
There are four styles and 10 to 13 sizes in each of these types of shoes, as well as a range of colours. Each shoe design has its particular functions. So read the titles to lead you to what you need.
If you have any questions please call us at 1-888-364-7463. Thank you 🙂
NEWSFLASH: Neo-Paws™ International, are the designers and manufactures of all the dog shoes shown on this site and its broad range of canine safety gear. Our customers have deemed our shoes “the world’s best” and our shoes have become the product of choice for many search and rescue teams including C.E.R.T. (the California Hope Emergency Crisis Response Teams), as well as Guide Dogs for the Blind, Germany’s Deutschland Polizeibeamter, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Texas Border Patrol, US Border Patrol units, and many others. We keep improving upon the product in order to provide our customers with the best ! We are grateful and proud to be of service to many ! Remember that: AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE ! And believe us OUR SHOES STAY ON !
From one of our customers: ‘I ordered one pair of shoes, for my golden retriever. He is suffering of a Hip dysplasia, and his back legs were sliding apart on my wood floor. Since he is wearing the boots, his life has changed. He is happy again, he is getting up, and climbing the stairs very easily. Thank you very much’.
How To Measure
Please only use our Neo-Paws measuring systems: either the printout or our Neo-Paws app since tracing the dog’s paws or using other company’s shoes or charts do not work:
- Print out one or both of the paw size charts here below
- Measure the diagrams to make sure they printed out as the size stated
- Place the dog’s paw at a normal stance, (not spread out) on the diagram that you think matches.
- The paw should fill the entire black line diagram and the trimmed nails should go outside the front line
- IMPORTANT: Since your dog’s rear paws may be smaller; so please measure them as well.
- Don’t have a printer? No problem, simply download our free Neo-Paws app on your smartphone or tablet and please follow the instructions or if you are already on your device, simply click on either of these two images that best suits you and they’ll take you right to it!
If you are still not sure, please feel free to call or email us and we would be happy to help you figure it out !
There are no reviews yet.